UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - 9 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Shift style dress of tan ultra suede. Below knee length. Three-quarter length sleeves with 3" rolled cuffs. Banded collar becomes V-shaped placket neckline. Center back zipper with 3 hook & eyes at neckline. Slit pockets at side seams. Remains of loop on right side seam indicated may have once had a belt. Unlined. Designer's label on inside left neckline: "Mollie Parnis / a Skinner ultra / suede fabric" Retailer's label on inside right neckline: "Lou Lattimore / Dallas" Union label and cleaning instruction tags at zipper. Style/size tag to right of cleaning instruction tag: "Order 3266 / Style Catello / Size 920 8 / Remarks"
- Dress of yellow nylon and chiffon with floral print in greens, white, and pale orange. Full-length dress consists of layers. Inner yellow nylon(?) sheath, sleeveless, with neckline with slight, shallow rounding. Center back zipper. Outer layer is attached to inner only at neckline and armholes. Full-length, flowing outer layer of yellow chiffon with floral print. Vertical pin tucks at left and right of neckline from shoulders mid-bust. Long, flowing panels from shoulders, not true sleeves, not closed along underside/inside of arm, but extending as over-sized cap sleeves - also described as "open kimono sleeves" or "over-sized flutter sleeves". Center back closure with 12 self covered buttons and loops. Designer's label at inside back zipper: "Teal Traina / New York" Care label at side seam near hem: "Professionally / Dry Clean / Only" Union label at side seam near hem. Size label at side seam near hem: "10" Spare cloth-covered button sewn near union/care/size labels.
- Dress of ivory knit. Knee-length or slightly longer A-line dress, sleeveless, with rounded neckline. Narrow band of navy blue piping around armholes, neck-hole, and in an openwork section at top of right shoulder where piping outlines edges and is made to appear as if it is "laced" between the edges, with large floppy bow at top. Two slit side seam pockets, and two very thin navy blue string belt loops at sides. 6" slit at right side seam from hem upwards. Center back opening with zipper from neckline. Lined in cream. Designer's label at right inside side seam: "Bill Blass" Size label near designer's label: "8" Care label near designer's label: "Professional / Dry Clean / Only" Union label near designer's label. With matching string belt of navy blue piping, with small circular covered button at one end and loop at other.
- Dress of blue nylon knit with clouds and airplane motif, and with "Hanae Mori" signature in the print. Full length, with round neck, gathered at yoke. Neckline is trimmed with three cords of same fabric and trailing ends forming a tie at the center front. Long sleeves are gathered at 1-1/2" cuffs, which close with large covered snap. Center front placket closes with large covered snaps and is trimmed with four airplane-shaped, nonfunctional buttons. Unlined. Designer's label at center back neckline: "Hanae Mori / Tokyo . New York" Fiber content/care label to left of designer label. Union Label beside content/care label. With cord belt of same print fabric. With belt of magenta pink leather; 3/4" wide. Horseshoe shaped buckle.
- Ensemble - Blouse and Skirt
- Two piece skirt ensemble of navy blue linen consisting of: Blouse with round high neckline having asymmetric bodice closure. Curved diagonal top edge extension with four purple plastic buttons and tailored buttonholes at left side and one button with snap at right neckline. Short sleeves with modified box caps (seams rather than tucks). Bodice cut short and full, with slight lower flare. Padded shoulders. Lined in dark blue silk satin. Length: 20 1/2" (52.1 cm). Length: Designer's label at center back neckline: "Bill Blass" Union label, cleaning instructions and size "6" tag at left side seam. Skirt of medium length, straight, two panel style, gathered to narrow fitted waistband. Inseam slit pockets at both sides, with invisible zipper closure behind left pocket and large hook at waistband. Fully lined in same silk fabric as top. No designer label. 23 1/2" (59.7 cm). Size "6" tag at left side seam.
- Evening Dress
- Evening dress of black silk crepe. Below-knee length; sleeveless, but cut to form a very slight cap sleeve effect just off shoulder. Semi-fitted tunic-like bodice with plunging V-neckline formed by wrap construction, the lapped center front closure with two hook & bar closures at waist. Surplus fabric in front and back gathers into the narrow waistband. Skirt appears tubular, and has scalloped front hem. Designer's label at center back inside: "Halston" Size label at back inside waist: "8" Care label - dry clean only Union label (1974-1990s style)
- Pair of heeled pumps of brown silk. Designed with slightly pointed toe and platform, the instep is crossed by a gold chain with squared links which extends back along outside of foot to near heel. Heel covered with same fabric, tapering slightly to base. Designer's label: "Roger Vivier / Paris" These shoes were made to match a dress by Givenchy.
- Flared skirt of beige cashmere knit. Floor length, 44" from waistband to bottom hem, 1.5" waistband of same. 6.5" lapped zipper at left side with hook & eye closure and covered snap. Unlined. Designer's label at back center: "Halston" Worn by singer Lena Horne (1917-2010).
- Wedding Dress
- Wedding dress of white chiffon(?), tulle, and lace. Full-length, full skirt. Empire waist. Long sleeves, with 3" lace cuffs and lace ruffle and two bands of matching lace running length of sleeve. Lace ruffle around shoulder. Square neckline, filled in with lace, which rises to form high standing collar with ruffle. Band of lace at waist and two bands down front. Cathedral train with two tiers of self at lower part of skirt, edged in lace. Lapped center back zipper. Attached slip of ivory synthetic, and very full layer of tulle. Tiers also with under layer of tulle. Union Label inside skirt. With matching headpiece/veil. Rigid cylindrical headpiece of stiffened, wired lace, the sides of which extend down in points, from the crown of which spring 3 layers of white tulle, the shortest (shoulder length) and middle (calf-length) layers edged with lace to match dress, the longest (trailing behind) with plain edge.