UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - 5 Matching Results
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- A column emerges from a halved seed pod shape. Near the top of the column several buds emerge and begin to open.
- This is the back side view of the piece. The texture on the lower portion can be seen in this view.
- Form with Clamps
- The sculptural piece consists of a large seed pod shape that appears to burst from the shell but is held closed with five metal ties terminating in flower bud shapes.
- The sculptural piece is vertical and begins with a large bulbous, teardrop shape as its base. Emerging vertically is a column from which spring nine flower bud shapes that are attached mechanically with pins and cotter pins to the column or stem.
- The slug shape forms the base and emerging from the top of it are two pipes terminating in funnel like shapes one of which is covered. In the surface of the lower portion are two circular screen covered openings.