UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - Browse
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- Hat of black felt. Styled as a calotte (also spelled "calot"), the low domed crown has a velvet-like appearance. At front, the edge turns up and back, and is covered with black seed beads. At right side is a group of 7" long fine black stripped feathers accented with 5 red wires. Unlined, with inner black grosgrain ribbon hatband. Designer's label sewn to inside headband: "Designed for you / by / Derrieux". Stamped inside of crown: "[coat of arms] / Ruth / Made in Czechoslovakia"
- [Door Hardware]
- Photograph of the door hardware in St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague, Czech Republic. Two metal handles sit in the middle of the frame. The handles are mounted to a carved wooden door.
- Hat of gray felt. The hemispherical crown has a three-quarter brim of the same felt, curving back to the crown, and forming a roll at edge. The hat is designed to sit back on the head, allowing the front brim to extend vertically. Along the line where crown and brim join is affixed a veil of gray netting, with small "fuzzy" pieces attached at some intersections. Attached to the front of the brim, on the outside of the veil, is an artificial bird made of real brown and green feathers, with a ring of simulated pearls around its neck. The eyes of the bird are simulated pearls. The hat is unlined, with an inner hatband of black grosgrain ribbon along base of crown. Designer's label sewn to inner hatband: "Hattie Carnegie / Inc / Custom Made". Supplier's mark stamped inside crown, consisting of a shield containing a coat of arms and the word "Ruth", with "Made in Czechoslovakia" below the shield.
- Photograph of ironwork on the St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague, Czech Republic. In the foreground, an ironwork grid is visible with three small iron sculptures attached. The sculptures depict figures at work and two small fish. Stone walls of the cathedral are visible in the background.
- Photograph of buildings in Prague, Czech Republic. In the foreground, a cluster of buildings is visible with various gables and slanted rooftops. The building on the right has a clock mounted to the top gable.
- Photograph of a roofline in Prague, Czech Republic. In the foreground, two rooftops are visible. The dark building on the right contains three clocks spaced out among the top levels.
- [St. Nicholas Church]
- Photograph of the St. Nicholas Church at Malostranske Namesti in Prague, Czech Republic. The church sits in the foreground framed by sky. The photograph was taken from the right side angle of the church.
- [Stained Glass Window]
- Photograph of a stained glass window in St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague, Czech Republic. The backlit window is visible in the foreground.
- [Wrought Ironwork]
- Photograph of wrought ironwork at the St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague, Czech Republic. In the foreground a wrought iron grid is visible; attached to the grid are two small iron sculptures of figures working. Stone walls and a wooden door are visible in the background.