UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - 5 Matching Results
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- Abbey Church of Ottobeuren
- A full view of the west facade is shown with its two bell towers.
- First Loom for Weaving Stockings
- Main view of the first loom used for weaving stockings.
- Palacio de los Condes de Casa Bayona
- The view is of the facade of the two-story palace. Also seen is the balcony running the width of the building. Spaced decorative finials on the rooftop are shown. The windows are topped with gentle curves and the sashes are painted blue. This palace is the south flank of the plaza of the Cathedral of Havana.
- Place de la Concorde
- View fr. Tuileries twd bldgs on N side of Square
- Royal Apartments: The Queen's Circular Music Room in the Pitti Palace
- The interior with its patterned walls and floors is visible. A green desk and chair are the predominate features in this view.