UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - Browse
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- House in Old Havana
- The close detail view of the house shows its decoration and relief portraits and its tiled roof and wooden balconies.
- S. Maria della Pace Cloister
- Detail view of cortile of S. Maria della Pace Cloister. From the Italian Renaissance Period.
- A sculpture of the Virgin Mary cradling the dead body of Jesus.
- Tempietto. San Pietro in Montorio
- Overall view of the Tempietto (1999) (taken on overcast day). Commissioned by King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain. From the Italian Renaissance Period.