UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - 13 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Grudzien 1983. Solidarność
- Poster used in the Polish Solidarity movement during the 1980s depicting a large group of upraised arms in black silhouette. Each of the hands is holding up two fingers. In the black sky above the crowd is a large white star with rays radiating from it. Across the bottom, the red portion contains the word Solidarność and a crest.
- Our Best Shots
- This poster was created by an art student for the annual Voertman Award Competition and Exhibition. The juror for the competition was Linda Cathcart. Depicted are soldiers and their weapons are a pencil, paintbrush and a crayon.
- Poster advertising Alcazar d'Ete starring Kanjarowa
- The back-side view of a woman wearing a pink dress and long black gloves is featured on a poster advertising the famous cafe.
- [Poster for a Lecture by Dr. David Darts]
- Poster for a lecture presented by Dr. David Darts titled "The Makers of Things: Art Education and Freedom in the Digital Age of Digital DIY" which was the 4th annual D. Jack Davis Endowed Lecture in Arts Education. The poster includes a photograph of Darts with children at a playground as well as details about the lecture, held at UNT on the Square on Wednesday March 9, 2011, and logos for UNT and the College of Visual Arts + Design.
- [Poster for The Politics of Taste Symposium]
- Poster advertising a symposium titled "The Politics of Taste in Eighteenth and Nineteenth-Century Latin America" held at Meadows Museum, Southern Methodist University in Dallas Texas, September 17, 2010. The poster includes an illustration of a colonial-era gentleman and a map of Central and South America. Text on the right side of the poster describes the topic of the symposium, lists the speakers, and gives details about the time and location.
- Poster used in the Polish Solidarity movement during the 1980s depicting a group of soldiers wearing gas masks and wielding clubs. Across the bottom part of the poster, in red, is the word Solidarność. The boot of one soldier encroaches upon the word, Solidarność.
- This Spring's Harvest / The Voertman Awards / North Texas State University 1979
- This poster created by an art student for the annual Voertman Award Competition and Exhibition depicts a tractor harvesting the year's crop. The colors are red, yellow, gray and black. The juror is listed on the poster as Ron Gleason, Director of the Tyler Museum of Art.
- The poster includes a large Nazi eagle with a swastika on its back with wings burning and hurling toward the ground. Across the bottom edge is the word, victoire.
- Voertman Awards
- This poster was created by an art student for the annual Voertman Award Competition and Exhibition held in 1982. The juror is listed as Ric Collier, the Director of the Corpus Christi Art Museum.
- Voertman Awards / Call for Entries
- This poster was created by an art student for the 1983 Voertman Award Competition and Exhibition. Depicted near the bottom of the poster is a palette and paintbrush displayed as though a fine dish of food. The stylized design is in blue and pink.
- Voertman Awards / Voertman Awards / Voertman Awards
- This poster was created by an art student for the annual Voertman Award Competition and Exhibition.
- Voertman's Student Competion (sic) Competition / The Race is On!
- This poster was created by an art student for the annual 1984 Voertman Award Competition and Exhibition. The imagery depicted at the top of the poster is a large pencil turned into a race car. The colors are red, yellow and black.
- Wanted: Dead or Alive, 1.000.000. $
- Poster used in the Polish Solidarity movement during the 1980s depicting an image of a man wearing dark glasses. Above his face is the word, WANTED, and beneath, the words, Dead or Alive 1.000.000. $