UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - 13 Matching Results
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- Approach to Venice
- Oil painting of boats on a river with Venice in the background.
- The Bather
- No Description Available.
- Black-Footed Ferret
- A painting of a ferret and a nest of eggs.
- Boy with Toy Horse and Wagon
- Portrait of a young boy with his toys.
- A roundel in the center features a woman in a highly patterned kimono holding two pieces of a vegetable. A lotus blossom is featured on the roundel. In the uppermost portion of the piece is a rectangular inset with Japanese text and double row of cloud formations. A large leaf extends below and from underneath the roundel on the lower right side. A narrow band on the right side of the artwork graduates from yellow to blue and also includes Japanese text.
- Henry L. Wells
- Portrait of a young boy and a dog.
- Indian Pass
- A landscape painting with a Native American.
- Lace worked in foliage patterns is depicted in this photographic image.
- Pas le sou! Si j'allais chez Miss Howard: Caricature of Louis-Napoleon Bonaporte (1808-1873)
- The portrait is of a man showing that his pockets are empty while from behind fish are visible.
- Pencil of Nature
- The cover of the book is decorated with a cartouche in black and red in a mixture of styles, Medieval, Celtic and Victorian.
- Portrait of Louise d'Haussonville
- A pencil drawing of a young woman.
- See-non-ty-a, an Iowa Medicine Man
- A portrait of a Native American medicine man.
- Tokiwa Gozen
- Japanese text in the uppermost portion of the print while below, inside a circle, a woman is surrounded by several red flowers.