UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - Browse
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- Atahualpa, Fourteenth Inca, One of Fourteen Portraits of Inca Kings
- The portrait is inside a roundel with the text, "el tirano Bastardo, Atahualpa," encircling the portrait. The man holds a staff with a sun burst at the end and wears a highly decorated cape.
- Capitalist Dinner, Court of the Fiestas, Corrido of the Agrarian Revolution
- The mural located in the Hall of the Agrarian Revolution, level three, north wall, shows five diners and a child crying in front of a scene of men holding baskets of harvest and rifles with straps of ammunition.
- The Learned, Court of the Fiestas, Corrido of the Agrarian Revolution
- A group of people surround an elderly man with a long white beard and wearing a funnel on his head. In the background are men wearing straps of ammunition. One man in the foreground sits on a stack of books and another man in the foreground holds a feather quill pen and sits on an elephant sculpture. Some text in Spanish drapes across the top of the mural panel.