UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - Browse
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- [Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel]
- Photograph of the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada. Trees intersect the foreground. The hotel is visible in the background at the foot of the mountain. The hotel was rebuilt in 1928.
- Photograph of the fountains in front of City Hall in Toronto, Canada. The The fountain is visible in the foreground surrounded by a concrete walkway and numerous people. Two metal arches span the fountain pool in the back. Buildings are visible in the background.
- Man's Coat
- Coat of beaver(?) and fox fur. Full-length coat of alternating light and dark brown "squares" of fur following patterns of the pelt. Long sleeves, two slit pockets at front hips, attached belt across small of back of same fur, and back vent. Double-breasted, with six large brown leather buttons in 3 pairs, which fasten to loops. Collar of fox fur. Fully lined in gray. Inside breast pocket on left. Leather label inside: "Made in Canada"; Printed style/size label, illegible notes.
- Picture Hat
- Picture hat of finely woven black straw. The low, domed crown is encircled at base by a 1" black velvet hatband. The wide, circular brim of the same straw is edged in a narrow band of black velvet and has a slightly wavy rim. The brim is overlaid by black tulle; at the front is a cluster of artificial flowers of pinks and peach silk organza and velvet, and sprigs of smaller flowers. The hat is unlined, with an inner black grosgrain ribbon hatband. Designer's label inside: "Model / Mr. Iaan / Vancouver, B.C.", with a tiny artificial violet blossom attached to top of label.
- Toque Hat
- Toque style hat of black felt. Bow of self on right. Unlined with black grosgrain ribbon headband. Designer's label: "Anita Pineault / Made in Canada" Crown stamp illegible.
- [Toronto City Hall]
- Photograph of City Hall in Toronto, Canada. The east tower is visible in the middle ground. A blue and a yellow umbrella are visible in the foreground above people walking towards the building.
- [Totem poles]
- Photograph of totem poles in Canada. Numerous carved wooden totem poles are visible in the foreground. A painted wall is visible in the background.
- [Totem poles]
- Photograph of two totem poles in Canada. The totem poles are visible in the foreground. The side of a building is visible in the right background.