UNT College of Public Affairs and Community Service - 4 Matching Results
- Design of District Emergency Operations Centres, and the Case Study of Indian Oil Corporation Jaipur Depot Explosion
- Article on the design of district emergency operations centres and a case study of Indian Oil Corporation Jaipur depot explosion.
- Bhopal Chemical Disaster
- Encyclopedia article describing the devastating effects of a chemical disaster that took place in Bhopal, India in 1984. The author describes the effects of the chemical disaster and the events that followed.
- This encyclopedia entry describes Interpol, the International Criminal Police Organization. Interpol facilitates cross-border police cooperation and assists all organizations, authorities, and services with a mission to prevent or combat international crime.
- Electoral Decentralization in Ghana: What do Ghana's Local Governments Really Need for Economic Development?
- Paper accompanying a presentation for the 2015 University of North Texas (UNT) Student and Faculty Research Symposium on African Studies. This paper discusses electoral decentralization in Ghana and what Ghana's local governments really need for economic development.