UNT College of Information - 4 Matching Results
- Adding a User Developed Vocabulary in DSpace
- Poster presented at the 2008 ALISE Annual Conference. This poster discusses adding a user developed vocabulary in DSpace.
- High-Throughput Workflow for Computer-Assisted Human Parsing of Biological Specimen Label Data
- This two-year project will advance understanding of the workflow and processes best able to increase access to and use of digitized biological collection metadata within the stakeholder communities comprised of biologists, natural history museum collections managers, biodiversity standards groups, and the library and information science community.
- An Issue of Granularity: Decomposing Redesigned Courses on Different Levels of Details
- This paper discusses a project to redesign courses on different levels of details. The Texas Course Redesign Project initiated by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) aims to develop and distribute instructional resources to improve student learning outcomes and lower the costs of higher education.
- A Repository for Learning Objects: Supporting the Reuse and Repurposing of Redesigned Courses and Their Content
- This paper describes the design and development of a learning object repository for a new statewide higher education initiative.