UNT College of Information - 4 Matching Results
- Final Report for The Z39.50 Interoperability Testbed Project Phase 2: Developing an Alternative Approach for Interoperability Testing of Library Z39.50 Servers
- Final report for the Z39.50 interoperability testbed project, phase 2.
- Creating Radioactive MARC Records and Z Queries Using the MARCdocs Database
- This document describes how the authors can extend a relational database of MARC documentation to store the appropriate information that will support the automatic generation of the special, diagnostic MARC records the authors will call radioactive MARC (RadMARC) records. The information contained in the database will also support the generation of the Z queries used in the interoperability testing.
- Interim Report for the Z-Interop Project The Z39.50 Interoperability Testbed
- This report discusses the Z39.50 interoperability testbed and serves as an interim report for the Z-Interop Project as of December 31, 2003.
- A White Paper on Outcomes Evaluation: Concepts, Strategies, and Practical Applications
- This white paper introduces evaluation concepts and describes outcome-based evaluation. The Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) logic model is described in the context of developing a program evaluation plan. Four case studies illustrate how outputs, outcomes and indicators can be used to produce programs results.