UNT College of Information - 4 Matching Results
- Extracting and Parsing of Herbarium Specimen Data: Exploring the Use of the Dublin Core Application Profile Framework
- Paper for the 2010 International iConference. This paper discusses extraction and parsing of herbarium specimen data to make the critical information available in digital form.
- The Potential for Web Services to Enhance Information Access to Legacy Data: An Exploratory Study and Application
- This paper presents an overview of an exploratory research project to identify, describe, and investigate the applicability of the Web services (WS) approach to access legacy data.
- Indexing Guidelines to Support Z39.50 Profile Searches
- This document provides guidelines for indexing MARC 21 records to support a set of searches using Z39.50. The Z39.50 Interoperability Testbed Project (Z-Interop) uses these guidelines to index the 400,000 MARC 21 records that comprise the Z-Interop reference implementation of the Z39.50 server and online catalog.
- Z-Interop Interoperability Testing Policies and Procedures: Phase 1 Testing
- This document provides an overview and the details of policies and procedures of the Z39.50 Interoperability Testbed Project (referred to as Z-Interop). Specifically, the document lays out the responsibilities and obligations of the Z-Interop testbed and the organizations that participate in interoperability testing. For purposes of this document, Z-Interop staff refers to all members of the Z39.50 Interoperability Testbed Project. Z-Interop participant refers to an individual or organization who tests its Z39.50 client or Z39.50 server through the Z39.50 Interoperability Testbed.