UNT College of Information - 3 Matching Results
- MARCdocs: The MARC 21 Bibliographic Format Database
- Report on the MARC 21 bibliographic format database.
- Illinois Library Resources and Automation in the Networked Environment: An Analysis and Recommended Strategies Final Report
- This study identifies strategies for enhancing access to Illinois libraries' holdings, where the strategies ensure the best stewardship possible for state and federal grant dollars for library automation and resources.
- Needs Assessment Study of Texas Academic, Public, and School Libraries: Final Report
- This document is the final report with the summary of the findings, conclusions, and recommendations for consideration by the Telecommunications Infrastructure Fund Board (TIFB) Library Working Group as part of the Needs Assessment Study of Texas Academic, Public and School Libraries. The report is the work of the Needs Assessment Study Team, Texas Center for Digital Knowledge at the University of North Texas. The study was conducted during the period of February through September 15, 2002. Funding for the study was provided by Telecommunications Infrastructure Fund Board