UNT College of Information - 5 Matching Results
- Digital Curation and Data Management Capacity Building: Curricula and Workforce
- Poster presented at the 2012 ALISE Annual Conference. This poster discusses digital curation and data management capacity building, as part of the iCAMP project.
- Digital Information Curation for 21st Century Science and Scholarship: Experience-Based Learning for Information Professionals and Disciplinary Researchers
- This paper proposes a project on experience-based learning for information professionals and disciplinary researchers. Proposal written for the Institute of Museum and Library Services' (IMLS) Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program.
- iCAMP: Building Digital Information Curation Curriculum
- Paper for the 2012 International iConference. This paper discusses the iCAMP (Information: Curate, Archive, Manage, and Preserve) project and building digital information curation curriculum.
- iCAMP: Building Digital Information Curation Curriculum [Poster]
- Poster presented at the 2012 International iConference. This poster discusses building digital information curation curriculum, as part of the iCAMP project.
- Support for Research Data Management among U.S. Academic Institutions: Results from a National Survey
- Report on survey results on research data management among United States academic institutions.