UNT College of Information - 7 Matching Results
- Building a Framework of Metadata Change to Support Knowledge Management
- Article on building a framework of metadata change to support knowledge management.
- Current Quality Assurance Practices in Web Archiving [Poster]
- Poster presented at the 2013 Texas Conference on Digital Libraries. This poster discusses research on the current quality assurance practices in the web archiving community.
- Facilitating Knowledge Transfer of Data Sharing Practices
- Poster paper for the 2017 International Conference on Knowledge Management. This paper discusses data sharing practices and compliance with open data mandates by using the Nonaka and Takeuchi (1995) knowledge transfer spiral model to understand behaviors and create resources for researchers.
- Metadata Change: Meeting the Evolving Requirements
- Presentation for the 2014 International Conference on Knowledge Management. This presentation discusses metadata changes and meeting the evolving requirements.
- Review of the Tools and Software to Support Interoperability
- Report for an Institute of Museum and Library Sciences (IMLS) Grant Partner Uplift Project. This report reviews the tools and software to support interoperability between digital repositories and the Library of Texas federated search. This review will be used for providing recommendations for best practices and workflows for installing software and tools onto Digital Asset Management Systems (DAMS) and selected databases that support search interoperability.
- Towards Building a Collection of Web Archiving Research Articles
- Paper for the 2014 Association for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T) Annual Meeting. This paper discusses building a collection of web archiving research articles.
- Web Archiving Bibliography 2013
- The following document is a bibliography of the field of web archiving. It includes a preface as well as a list of bibliographical resources.