UNT College of Engineering - 8 Matching Results
- Analyzing the Effectiveness of Microlubrication Using a Vegetable Oil-Based Metal Working Fluid during End Milling AISI 1018 Steel
- This article describes a study in which a vegetable oil-based lubricant was used to conduct wear analysis and to analyze the effectiveness of microlubrication during end milling AISI 1018 steel.
- Enhancing the Undergraduate Research Experience in a Senior Design Context
- This paper discusses enhancing the undergraduate research experience in a senior design context.
- Evaluation Results of an E and ET Education Forum
- This article discusses evaluation results of an Engineering (E) and Engineering Technology (ET) education forum at the University of Houston. A central focus to these discussions revolved around whether Engineering and Engineering Technology exist as separate fields or whether there was value in thinking about them as part of a continuum.
- Liquid Cooled Stirling Engine with a Segmented Rotary Displacer
- Patent relating to a liquid cooled stirling engine with a segmented rotary displacer.
- A Low-Cost Energy-Efficient Cableless Geophone Unit for Passive Surface Wave Surveys
- This article presents a hardware design for a low-cost energy-efficient geophone system to better facilitate field applications of the passive surface wave survey.
- On B.S.E and B.S.ET for the Engineering Profession
- Article discussing biological systems engineering (B.S.E.) and a proposed model for baccalaureate programs for engineering education.
- Optomechanical Design for Precision Lens Positioning and Mounting
- This article presents a lens positioning and mounting in a few microns accuracy using a kinematic mount module.
- Review of biomechanical studies of arteries and their effect on stent performance
- This article aims to summarize part of the available literature that reports studies on biomechanical environment in healthy and diseased arteries using various analytical methods.