UNT College of Engineering - Browse
- Carbon-based electrocatalysts for advanced energy conversion and storage
- This article presents a critical review on the recent advances in carbon-based metal-free catalysts for fuel cells and metal-air batteries, and discusses the perspectives and challenges in this rapidly developing field of practical significance.
- [Review] The Text Mining Handbook: Advanced Approaches to Analyzing Unstructured Data
- This article reviews the book "'The Text Mining Handbook: Advanced Approaches to Analyzing Unstructured Data," by Ronen Feldman and James Sanger.
- Three-Dimensional Carbon Nanostructures for Advanced Lithium-Ion Batteries
- This review contains the authors' recent progress on the design and fabrication of 3D carbon nanostructures, their performance in Li-ion batteries (LIBs), and their implementation into large-scale, lightweight, and flexible LIBs.