UNT College of Business - 6 Matching Results
- Causal Latent Semantic Analysis (cLSA): An Illustration
- Article discussing an illustration of causal latent semantic analysis (cLSA).
- Latent Semantic Analysis: Five methodological recommendations
- Article discussing latent semantic analysis and five methodological recommendations.
- Leadership and Knowledge Management in an E-Government Environment
- This article investigates the relationship between aspects of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award's leadership triad and knowledge management in an e-government context.
- Creating a Collaborative Online Project for an MBA Core course
- Poster presented as part of the 2012 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster discusses creating a collaborative online project for an MBA core course. Traditional face-to-face classes offer the rich interactive experience gained through collaborative group projects.
- Information Re-Sharing on Social Network Sites in the Age of Fake News
- This article examines the relationship between the characteristics of social media content and re-sharing behavior.
- From user reviews to theory building: an inductive approach to construct identification using text mining
- Poster paper for the 2017 International Conference on Knowledge Management. This paper demonstrates the utility of text analytic for theory building and validation in information science.