UNT College of Business - Browse
- Creating a Collaborative Online Project for an MBA Core course
- Poster presented as part of the 2012 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster discusses creating a collaborative online project for an MBA core course. Traditional face-to-face classes offer the rich interactive experience gained through collaborative group projects.
- Latent Semantic Analysis: Five methodological recommendations
- Article discussing latent semantic analysis and five methodological recommendations.
- Leadership and Knowledge Management in an E-Government Environment
- This article investigates the relationship between aspects of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award's leadership triad and knowledge management in an e-government context.