UNT College of Business - 6 Matching Results
- Causal Latent Semantic Analysis (cLSA): An Illustration
- Article discussing an illustration of causal latent semantic analysis (cLSA).
- Latent Semantic Analysis: Five methodological recommendations
- Article discussing latent semantic analysis and five methodological recommendations.
- Leadership and Knowledge Management in an E-Government Environment
- This article investigates the relationship between aspects of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award's leadership triad and knowledge management in an e-government context.
- Simulation Approaches for System of Systems: Event-Based versus Agent Based Modeling
- This paper from the 2015 Conference on Systems Engineering Research conference proceedings reviews different modeling techniques and uses two converse techniques, i.e. agent-based and event-based modeling, to run a simulation of hypothetical systems collaborating into a system of systems.
- Teaching Basic Marketing Accountability Using Spreadsheets: An Exploratory Perspective
- Article discussing an exploratory perspective on teaching basic marketing accountability using spreadsheets.
- A Theory-of-Planned-Behavior Perspective on B2C E-Commerce
- Article discussing a theory-of-planned-behavior perspective on B2C e-commerce and a study that shows how different shopping orientations influence customers/ shopping criteria.