UNT College of Education - 9 Matching Results
- The Efficacy of Common Fit Indices for Enumerating Classes in Growth Mixture Models When Nested Data Structure is Ignored: A Monte Carlo Study
- This article investigates whether the correct number of classes can still be retrieved when a higher level of nesting in multilevel growth mixture model (MGMM) is ignored.
- Bayesian Prior Choice in IRT Estimation Using MCMC and Variational Bayes
- This study investigates the impact of three prior distributions: matched, standard vague, and hierarchical in Bayesian estimation parameter recovery in two and one parameter models.
- Relación entre violencia de pareja y estrés parental en población mexicana
- This article explores the relationship between intimate Domestic Violence and Parental Stress in Mexican women.
- The Extent of Autism Knowledge of Novice Alternatively Certified Special Education Teachers in Texas
- This article assesses the knowledge of novice alternative certification teachers in the area of autism intervention.
- Differential Growth Trajectories for Achievement Among Children Retained in First Grade: A Growth Mixture Model
- Article discussing a growth mixture model and differential growth trajectories for achievement among children retained in first grade.
- Teaching Functional Communication to Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- This book chapter focuses on functional communication, including procedures for establishing speech and the use of one or more augmentative and alternative communication modes.
- Efectos de la violencia de pareja en mujeres migrantes
- This article analyzes the relationship between partner violence, depression and maternal self-efficacy in migrant women.
- The Impact of Ignoring a Level of Nesting Structure in Multilevel Mixture Model: A Monte Carlo Study
- This article uses simulation studies to examine the impact of ignoring a higher nesting structure in multilevel mixture models.
- Journey to the Essence of Research in Child Development
- This poster discusses an experiential learning activity for the UNT course DFST 3123 Child Development. The goal of the activity is to support student information-seeking and information-processing skills and guide students as they gain skills in identifying, understanding, and applying evidence-based research findings to child development.