UNT College of Education - 8 Matching Results
- Tidal Wave II, Community Colleges, and Student Financial Aid
- Article examining the impact of "Tidal Wave II" (a bulge of high school graduates wanting access to higher education) on public community colleges for the five-year period from 2000-2001 to 2005-2006.
- [Review] Higher Ground: Ethics and Leadership in the Modern University
- This article reviews the book "Higher Ground: Ethics and Leadership in the Modern University," by Nannerl O. Keohane.
- Women Balancing Biology and Opportunity in the 21st Century
- This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Women in the 21st Century. This presentation discusses the emotional health of women and explores balancing the biology of women in with all of the changes in the 21st century.
- Bringing Global and Multicultural Considerations into the Counseling Curriculum
- Poster presented at the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster describes the effectiveness of a peer co-constructed project involving multiple interviews. The interview data is compared, contrasted, and the similarities and differences are accounted for through the lens of lifespan development.
- The Epitome of Counseling Ethics
- This paper was awarded a Nicholas and Anna Ricco Ethics Award for 2013. In this paper, the author discusses ethics in counseling, including the admiral qualities of courage that counselors must have to live by personal and professional ethical convictions.
- Reimagining the Funding of Higher Education in Uganda
- Paper accompanying a presentation for the 2015 University of North Texas (UNT) Student and Faculty Research Symposium on African Studies. This paper discusses reimagining the funding of higher education in Uganda.
- The Dakar Summit on Higher Education in Africa: Three Programmatic Responses
- Presentation for the 2015 University of North Texas (UNT) Student and Faculty Research Symposium on African Studies. This presentation discusses responses to the African Higher Education Summit organized by Senegal and held in Dakar in 2015.
- A Proposal to Expand Doctoral Production in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Paper accompanying a presentation for the 2015 University of North Texas (UNT) Student and Faculty Research Symposium on African Studies. This paper discusses a proposal to sustainably expand doctoral production and retain more doctoral graduates in Africa in university service