UNT College of Education - Browse
- Journey to the Essence of Research in Child Development
- This poster discusses an experiential learning activity for the UNT course DFST 3123 Child Development. The goal of the activity is to support student information-seeking and information-processing skills and guide students as they gain skills in identifying, understanding, and applying evidence-based research findings to child development.
- Differential Growth Trajectories for Achievement Among Children Retained in First Grade: A Growth Mixture Model
- Article discussing a growth mixture model and differential growth trajectories for achievement among children retained in first grade.
- Bayesian Prior Choice in IRT Estimation Using MCMC and Variational Bayes
- This study investigates the impact of three prior distributions: matched, standard vague, and hierarchical in Bayesian estimation parameter recovery in two and one parameter models.