UNT College of Education - 9 Matching Results
- Fighting Fat: How Do Fat Stereotypes Influence Beliefs About Physical Education
- Article discussing a study on how fat stereotypes influence beliefs about physical education.
- Hispanic physicians' tobacco intervention practices: a cross-sectional survey study
- Article discussing a cross-sectional survey study of Hispanic physicians' tobacco intervention practices.
- Perceptions of Youth Obesity Among Physical Educators
- This article discusses perceptions of youth obesity among physical educators.
- Physique Attitudes and Self-Presentational Concerns: Exploratory Interviews with Female Group Aerobic Exercisers and Instructors
- Article discussing physique attitudes and self-presentational concerns and exploratory interviews with female group aerobic exercisers and instructors.
- Prevalence of Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating Behaviors Among Male Collegiate Athletes
- This article discusses the prevalence of eating disorders and disordered eating behaviors among male collegiate athletes.
- [Review] Higher Ground: Ethics and Leadership in the Modern University
- This article reviews the book "Higher Ground: Ethics and Leadership in the Modern University," by Nannerl O. Keohane.
- Self-Objectification Among Physically Active Women
- This article discusses self-objectification among physically active women.
- A Survey of U.S. Olympic Coaches: Variables Perceived to Have Influenced Athlete Performances and Coach Effectiveness
- This article discusses research on variables perceived to have influenced athlete performances and coach effectiveness.
- Tidal Wave II, Community Colleges, and Student Financial Aid
- Article examining the impact of "Tidal Wave II" (a bulge of high school graduates wanting access to higher education) on public community colleges for the five-year period from 2000-2001 to 2005-2006.