UNT College of Arts and Sciences - 3 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Analyzing How Business Students Engage in Learning in an Introductory Data Analysis Course
- Poster presented at the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster discusses an analysis of how business students engage in learning in an introductory data analysis course.
- Global Film History: Encouraging Students to Develop Arguments that Connect Different Industries and Time Periods
- Poster presented as part of the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster discusses exploring the effectiveness of group-based blog assignments in large enrollment classes to help students learn about global film history across different industries and time periods.
- Legacy of Stalinism in Modern Russia: Historical Trauma, Memory and Forgetting
- This poster presentation discusses research on a transformative instructional initiative on globalizing curriculum. The project involved students learning about the legacy of Stalinism in modern Russia and connecting students to their virtual peers in Russia via the internet.