UNT College of Arts and Sciences - 7 Matching Results
- An Evaluation of the Correlation Between Shale Gas Development and Ozone Pollution within the Barnett Shale Region
- Presentation for the 2014 Fracturing Impacts and Technologies Conference. This presentation discusses an evaluation of the correlation between shale gas development and ozone pollution within the Barnett Shale region.
- Evaluation of Three Major Emission Sources on DFW Ozone Level Using Photochemical Modeling
- Poster for the 2015 University of North Texas (UNT) Graduate Exhibition. This poster discusses the evaluation of three major emission sources on the Dallas-Fort Worth ozone levels using photochemical modeling.
- Impact of Natural Gas Hydraulic Fracturing on Ozone Pollution in Dallas-Fort Worth Area
- Poster for the 2015 Global Emission Initiative (GEIA) Conference. This poster discusses the impact of natural gas hydraulic fracturing on ozone pollution in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Impacts of Fracking on Local Ozone Pollution in DFW Area
- Poster for the 2014 University of North Texas (UNT) Graduate Exhibition. This poster discusses the impacts of fracking on local ozone pollution in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Ozone Impact of Shale Gas Activities in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- Poster for the 2015 Graduate Student Symposium of the Federation of North Texas Area Universities. This poster discusses the ozone impact of shale gas activities in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
- Predicting Hourly Ozone Pollution in Dallas-Fort Worth Area Using Spatio-Temporal Clustering
- Presentation for the 2015 GeoComputation Annual Conference. This presentation discusses predicting hourly ozone pollution in the Dallas-Fort Worth area using spatio-temporal clustering.
- Templated Growth of Hexagonal Nickel Carbide Nanocrystals on Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotubes
- Article discussing the templated growth of hexagonal nickel carbon nanocrystals on vertically aligned carbon nanotubes.