UNT College of Arts and Sciences - 8 Matching Results
- Controlling Gully Erosion with Earth Dams in North-Central Texas
- This article describes the use of earth dams for controlling gully erosion in part of the Eastern Cross Timbers of North-Central Texas.
- Creased-Plastic Rock Permeameter for Hydrogeology Students
- This article discusses the use of creased-plastic permeameters as an inexpensive way for students to estimate the hydraulic conductivity of local rock aquifers.
- Evaluation Of WEPP For Runoff And Sediment Yield Prediction On Natural Gas Well Sites
- This article discusses the evaluation of Water Erosion Prediction Project (WEPP) for runoff and sediment yield prediction on natural gas well sites, instead of focusing only on the effects on fields, rangelands, and forests.
- Growth dynamics of tropical savanna grasses: from individual shoots to plant models
- Paper presented at the First Biennial Meeting of the International Environmental Modelling and Software Society in 2002. This paper discusses growth dynamics of tropical savanna grasses from individual shoots to plant models.
- Instrument, System and Method for Automated Low Cost Atmospheric Measurements
- Patent relating to an instrument, system and method for automated low cost atmospheric measurements.
- Lightning, Downed Power Line Form Intriguing Rock Structure in Denton, Texas
- This article describes a vitrified soil structure, formed by atmospheric and human activity, possessing characteristics of igneous and metamorphic rocks.
- Performance Comparison of Passive Structures with Multiple Gates and Funnels for Capturing Contaminated Groundwater
- This article describes the evaluation of the capability of passive interceptors with multiple gates for directing the flow of contaminated groundwater.
- Using GIS technology to identify areas of tuberculosis transmission and incidence
- This article discusses using GIS technology to identify areas of tuberculosis transmission and incidence.