UNT College of Arts and Sciences - Browse
- Decision-Making Strategies in Design Meetings
- This paper is about research on decision-making strategies in design meetings.
- Defending Design Decisions With Usability Evidence: A Case Study
- This paper discusses a case study on defending design decisions with usability evidence.
- [Review] Communications and Management at Work
- This article reviews the book "Communication and Management at Work," by Thomas Klikauer. The book, intended primarily for scholars of management, business, and organizational communication, invokes the theories of Kant, Habermas, Orwell, and Marx to assess at a macro level the historical and contemporary relationships between communication and control in the workplace.