UNT College of Arts and Sciences - Browse
- Identification of functional information subgraphs in cultured neural networks
- This paper accompanies an oral presentation on the identification of functional information subgraphs in cultured neural networks.
- Inhibition of K+ currents of outer hair cells in guinea pig cochlea by fluoxetine
- Article discussing the inhibition of K+ currents of outer hair cells in guinea pig cochlea by fluoxetine.
- Towards the timely detection of toxicants
- Article discussing the problem of enhancing the sensitivity of biosensors to the influence of toxicants, with an entropy method of analysis, denoted as CASSANDRA, for the specific purpose of studying non-stationary time series.