UNT College of Arts and Sciences - 4 Matching Results
- Change in Neighborhood Socioeconomic Status and Weight Gain: Dallas Heart Study
- This article examines the longitudinal relationship between moving to more socioeconomically deprived neighborhoods and weight gain as a cardiovascular risk factor.
- The Cognitive Limits to Economic Cluster
- This article highlights human limits in cluster formation.
- Input Substitution in Irrigated Agriculture in the High Plains of Texas, 1970-80
- This article discusses input substitution in irrigated agriculture in the high plains of Texas.
- Utilizing Behavioral Economics to Understand Adherence to Physical Activity Guidelines among a Low-Income Urban Community
- This article examines the association between monetary saving behaviors and physical activity among adults of low-income who reside in an urban community.