UNT College of Arts and Sciences - Browse
- Global Film History: Encouraging Students to Develop Arguments that Connect Different Industries and Time Periods
- Poster presented as part of the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster discusses exploring the effectiveness of group-based blog assignments in large enrollment classes to help students learn about global film history across different industries and time periods.
- The Media and Communication Industries: A 21st Century Perspective
- Article discussing a 21st century perspective on the media and communication industry.
- Young Latinos Use of Mobile Phones: A Cross-Cultural Study
- Article discussing a cross-cultural study designed to analyze how young people, operationalized in this study as people of Latino descent between the ages of 18-25, are using their mobile phone for various applications and what particular gratifications they derive from using the phone.