UNT College of Arts and Sciences - 13 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Bacterial Community Profiling of Milk Samples as a Means to Understand Culture-Negative Bovine Clinical Mastitis
- Article discussing a study that was conducted to understand the basis of a bacterial infection that is common among dairy cows.
- Characteristic Male Urine Microbiomes Associate with Asymptomatic Sexually Transmitted Infection
- Article discussing research on characteristic male urine microbiomes associated with asymptomatic sexually transmitted infection.
- A comparison of least squares regression and geographically weighted regression modeling of West Nile virus risk based on environmental parameters
- This article discusses the effectiveness of utilizing local spatial variations in environmental data to uncover the statistical relationships between West Nile Virus (WNV) risk and environmental factors.
- Draft Genome Sequence of the Cyanide-Utilizing Bacterium Pseudomonas fluorescens Strain NCIMB 11764
- Article discussing the draft genome sequence of the cyanide-utilizing bacterium 'Pseudomonas fluorescens' strain NCIMB 11764.
- Evaluating player task engagement and arousal using electroencephalography
- This paper from the 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics and the Affiliated Conference, AHFE 2015 conference proceedings coordinate task engagement data with arousal-valence data for application to expressive transformations to video game play in real time by tuning different performance parameters in an Engagement-Arousal rule system.
- Interplay between Bladder Microbiota and Urinary Antimicrobial Peptides: Mechanisms for Human Urinary Tract Infection Risk and Symptom Severity
- This article explores the interrelationship between the urinary microbiota and host antimicrobial peptides as mechanisms for urinary tract infection risk.
- Investigation of the Effect of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus on Subgingival Plaque Microbiota by High-Throughput 16S rDNA Pyrosequencing
- Article discussing the bacterial composition of subgingival plaque among diabetic and non-diabetic subjects to determine the effect that diabetes mellitus has on dental health.
- Mapping Texts: Combining Text-Mining and Geo-Visualization To Unlock The Research Potential of Historical Newspapers
- Paper on mapping texts and combining text-mining and geo-visualization to unlock the research potential of historical newspapers.
- Method and Apparatus For Improving Computer Cache Performance and for Protecting Memory Systems Against Some Side Channel Attacks
- Patent relating to a method and apparatus both for improving execution performance and for protecting memory system against some side channel attacks.
- Methodology for Nanoscale Technology Based Mixed-Signal System Design
- Patent relating to nanoscale technology based mixed-signal system design.
- The Microbial Communities in Male First Catch Urine Are Highly Similar to Those in Paired Urethral Swab Specimens
- Article discussing the microbial communities in male first catch urine and how these are highly similar to those paired in urethral swab specimens.
- Topic Modeling on Historical Newspapers
- Paper for the 2011 ACL Workshop on Language Technology for Cultural Heritage, Social Sciences, and Humanities. This paper discusses topic modeling on historical newspaper.
- A web-based multi-genome synteny viewer for customized data
- This article discusses a web-based multi-genome synteny viewer for customized data.