UNT College of Arts and Sciences - 8 Matching Results
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- Berlin's History in Context: The Foreign Ministry and the Spreebogen Complex in the Context of the Architectural Debates
- Book chapter discussing Berlin, Germany's history in context and the Foreign Ministry and Spreebogen Complex in the context of the architectural debates.
- Dear Facebook
- This book chapter is written in the form of a break-up letter from the author to the social networking website, Facebook. It discusses social networking, technological changes, urbanization, globalization, media technology, and philosophical ideas about society.
- Experimental Thermochemical Study of 6-Chloro-2,3-dimethylquinoxaline 1,4-dioxide and DFT evaluation of the N-O bond enthalpies in related haloquinoxalines
- Article discussing an experimental thermochemical study of 6-chloro-2,3-dimethylquinoxaline 1,4-dioxide and DFT evaluation of the N-O bond enthalpies in related haloquinoxalines.
- Experimenting with androgyny: Malina and Ingeborg Bachmann's Jungian search for utopia
- Article on the experimental narrative union of masculine and feminine in Ingeborg Bachmann's 1971 novel, "Malina."
- Marriage as Feminist Utopia: Riccoboni's 'Lettre de Madame la marquise d'Artigues à sa soeur' (1785)
- Article on Marie Jeanne Riccoboni's "Lettre de Madame la marquise d'Artigues à sa soeur" from 1785 and marriage as a feminist utopia.
- Solvation descriptors for pesticides from the solubility of solids: diuron as an example
- Article on the solvation descriptors for pesticides from the solubility of solids and diuron as an example.
- Texts and Contexts: GDR Literature during the 1970s
- Book chapter discussing texts and contexts in German Democratic Republic literature during the 1970s.
- 'Zur Sache Deutschland.' Volker Braun Takes Stock
- Article discussing "Zur Sache Deutschland" and Volker Braun taking stock of his life.