UNT College of Arts and Sciences - 7 Matching Results
- Are Net Discount Rates Stationary?: Some Further Evidence
- Article discussing research suggesting that the net discount ration experienced a level shift in the mean between 1977 and 1981 and the resulting possible affects.
- Are Net Discount Ratios Stationary?: The Implications For Present Value Calculations
- Article discussing research analyzing the relationship between real interest rates and real growth rates in wages.
- Calculating Changes in Worklife Expectancies and Lost Earnings in Personal Injury Cases
- Article discussing research on the estimated effect of an injury on a worker's life expectancy, worklife expectancy and discounted expected income.
- The Cognitive Limits to Economic Cluster
- This article highlights human limits in cluster formation.
- Input Substitution in Irrigated Agriculture in the High Plains of Texas, 1970-80
- This article discusses input substitution in irrigated agriculture in the high plains of Texas.
- U.S. Mexico Migration
- This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Unauthorized Immigration. This presentation discusses immigration, specifically between the United States and Mexico.
- Urban Water Demand Estimates Under Increasing Block Rates
- This article discusses urban water demand estimates under increasing block rates.