UNT Libraries - 3 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Climate Change at UNDP: Scaling Up to Meet the Challenge
- The paper presents UNDP's strategy to support the efforts of developing countries and vulnerable groups for scaling up mitigation and adaptation action to successfully meet the climate change challenge and achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
- The Outcomes of Copenhagen: The Negotiations and the Accord
- This document evaluates the Copenhagen climate talks, including the status of the negotiations on the key issues under the formal negotiating tracks and the provisions of the Copenhagen Accord, and draws implications for the implementation of actions in developing countries.
- Environmental Finance Services
- This document outlines how UNDP is helping governments to attract and drive private investment towards sustainable solutions by combining and sequencing various financial instruments to effect policy change. These environmental finance services of UNDP offer an innovative and robust approach to addressing climate change, and other environmental and sustainable development concerns.