UNT Libraries - 4 Matching Results
- Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth, Volume 8, Number 1, 2010
- Tunza is a UNEP magazine for and by young people. This issue is devoted to biodiversity and threatened habitats.
- Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth, Volume 4, Number 3, 2007
- Tunza is a UNEP magazine for and by young people. This issue is devoted to the value of forest ecosystems.
- GEO Year Book 2004/5: An Overview of Our Changing Environment
- This publication discusses global environmental efforts, successes, and setbacks of 2004.
- Kew-Eliasch Review Consultation: Report to the Office of Climate Change
- This paper discusses the research tools used to create baseline data for carbon offset mechanisms. The paper explains vegetation survey methodologies with examples of their application in a variety of contexts. These range from rapid studies using remote sensing imagery, to full multiphase survey methods. The paper gives specific examples of how these methods are used to monitor deforestation and forest regeneration.