UNT Libraries - Browse
- Capability and cost assessment of the major forest nations to measure and monitor their forest carbon
- According to the Executive Summary, the aims and objective of this report are to provide an assessment of national capacity and capability in 25 tropical countries for measuring and monitoring forest as a requirement for reporting on REDD under IPCC guidelines. This paper was commissioned by the United Kingdom Office of Climate Change as background work to its report 'Climate Change: Financing Global Forests' (the Eliasch Review).
- Strategic Environmental Assessment and Adaptation to Climate Change
- This is one in a series of Advisory Notes that supplement the OECD/DAC Good Practice Guidance on Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) (OECD/DAC 2006). The focus of this Advisory Note is to show how Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) approaches can help mainstream adaptation to climate change into strategic planning. It is used to integrate considerations related to climate change into national development or sectoral management planning or policymaking processes.
- Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth, Volume 6, Number 2, 2008
- Tunza is a UNEP magazine for and by young people. This issue is devoted to sustainable food production and consumption.
- UNEP Year Book 2009: New Science in Our Changing Environment
- This publication provides an overview of global and regional environmental issues policy decisions during 2009.