This system will be undergoing maintenance Friday, March 31 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM CDT.
UNT Libraries - Browse
- Diccionario Ilustrado para Niños
- The author has developed a dictionary in Spanish for elementary school classroom use.
- Material for Conversation in Spanish at the High School Level
- This thesis consists of material for conversation in Spanish at the high school level.
- Romantic and Realistic Elements in the Theater of Don Manuel Tamayo y Baus
- A critical study of the drama of Tamayo y Baus.
- Social Ideas in the Novels of José María de Pereda
- Pereda's literary fecundity and his literary achievement attain their peak in his novels; through these novels he attempts to present a clear portrayal of the social aspects of provincial Spain.
- Women in the Theater of Juan Ruiz de Alarcon
- Until the time of Lope de Vega and the Golden Age of Spanish literature, women had always had secondary roles in the Spanish drama. There were two reasons for this: 1) Women were not fully appreciated in the society of the times. 2) Women were prohibited from appearing on the stage for many years, and boys usually took their parts. With the advent of Lope de Vega and his arte nuevo de hacer comedies, the situation was changed. The great genius, Lope de Vega, set the pattern for the drama of the Golden Age.