UNT Libraries - 6 Matching Results
- Climate and Airborne Pollutants
- This brochure provides an overview of how air pollutants have an impact on climate change.
- Findings of the U.S. Climate Change Science Program Synthesis and Assessment Report 2.2: The First State of the Carbon Cycle Report: North American Carbon Budget and Implications for the Global Carbon Cycle
- This brochure describes sources of carbon emissions in North America, and ways to remove those emissions from the atmosphere.
- Human Health and Welfare and Climate Change: Summary and Findings of the U.S. Climate Change Science Program
- This brochure summarizes a report of the same title. It describes the likely impacts of climate change on human health, and potential adaptation strategies to limit the risks and damages.
- U.S. Climate Change Science Program Synthesis and Assessment Report 3.4: Abrupt Climate Change Summary and Findings
- This brochure identifies four types of abrupt climate change that would pose major risks to global health, security, and the economy.
- Water Resources and Climate Prediction: Linking Science with Decisions
- This brochure summarizes research that focuses on the scientific ability to predict climate on seasonal and year-to-year timescales and the opportunity to incorporate such information into water resource management decisions.
- Weather and Climate Extremes in a Changing Climate : Frequently Asked Questions
- This brochure corresponds with the Weather and Climate Extremes in a Changing Climate Synthesis and Assessment Report by the U.S. Climate Change Science Program. It highlights observed changes and likely projections in North American weather, and how changes in North American weather are likely to have an adverse economic effect.