UNT Libraries - 4 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- GEO Year Book 2006: An Overview of Our Changing Environment
- This publication describes major global environmental issues and policy decisions during 2006.
- GEO Year Book 2007: An Overview of Our Changing Environment
- This publication is an overview of major global environmental issues and policy decisions during the course of 2007.
- Inter-American Convention on Sea Turtles : message from the President of the United States transmitting Inter-American Convention for the Protection and Conservation of Sea Turtles, with annexes, done at Caracas December 1, 1996, (The "Convention"), which was signed by the United States, subject to ratification on December 13, 1996
- This treaty provides the legal framework for member countries in the Americas and the Caribbean to take actions for the benefit of sea turtles
- Renewables 2010: Global Status Report
- This report describes economic trends in building the capacity of renewable energy in several countries.