UNT Libraries - 12 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Agriculture in Russia Before and After Collectivization
- Russian leaders have sought to put the theory of Communism into actual practice in the farming practices of the country. What has been accomplished? This study has been undertaken with this question in mind.
- The Church and State in Russia
- This work presents a brief historical survey of the Church and State relationship from the introduction of Christianity into Russia in the tenth century until the beginning of the Russo-German War in 1941.
- Development of Basic Industries and Railroads in Russia to 1932
- Russia's position as one of the two greatest powers in the world of today is generally known. Industrial development, on of the factors that has played the major role in raising her to this position, is too often slighted in studies in favor of political and social matters. Her industrial development is unparalleled; it is completely single and unique. Because of all these factors the writer has endeavored to trace the development of Russia's basic industries and railroads up to 1932.
- The Development of Russian Industry
- This thesis examines the development of Russian industry, and includes chapters on Russian manufacturing prior to the world war, heavy industry, light industry, sources of supplies, hindrances to manufacturing, and working and housing conditions.
- The History of Education in Russia
- This study presents a history of education in Russia.
- Labor Under the Soviets
- A study of industrial workers in Russia under the systems of Communism and under Capitalism.
- Revolt of Russian Women
- This thesis looks at the status of women in Russia from the time of the Tsars to the present.
- Revolutionization of Russian Agriculture
- The purpose of this study is to examine one specific phase of Soviet life--the agricultural system. Whether the Russian peasants are better off under the Communists than they were under the Czar is a question of most importance and interest.
- The Russian Armed Forces
- This thesis is an examination of the Russian Armed Forces from the time of Peter the Great in the eighteenth century to the Red Army of the present.
- The Russian Family
- A study of the family unit, men, women, children, and housing in Russia.
- Socialized Medicine in the U.S.S.R.
- This thesis presents a brief history of medicine in Russia leading up to the institution of socialized medicine by the U.S.S.R. in 1917. It also details Soviet medicine in the socialist period up through World War II.
- The United States and Russia in World Diplomacy Since 1933
- This thesis discusses the roles of the United States and Russia in world diplomacy since 1933, with a focus on the conferences held between the nations during that time period.