UNT Libraries - 5 Matching Results
- Clearing the Waters: A focus on water quality solutions
- This report discusses global water issues and offers a variety of proposals for countering the degradation of freshwater ecosystems for the benefit of public health and the environment.
- Dead Planet, Living Planet: Biodiversity and Ecosystem Restoration for Sustainable Development
- This report discusses some vital services that natural ecosystems contribute to human health and development.
- GEO Year Book 2007: An Overview of Our Changing Environment
- This publication is an overview of major global environmental issues and policy decisions during the course of 2007.
- Global Trends in Sustainable Energy Investment 2010: Analysis of Trends and Issues in the Finacning
- This report shows that in spite of the global economic downturn, investment in sustainable energy is still strong.
- Our Planet : Climate Change - Copenhagen: seal the deal
- Our Planet is a periodical magazine published by the United Nations Environment Programme. This issue is devoted to the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference, know as the Copenhagen Summit, which sought an international agreement on climate change mitigation.