UNT Libraries - 5 Matching Results
- Capability and cost assessment of the major forest nations to measure and monitor their forest carbon
- According to the Executive Summary, the aims and objective of this report are to provide an assessment of national capacity and capability in 25 tropical countries for measuring and monitoring forest as a requirement for reporting on REDD under IPCC guidelines. This paper was commissioned by the United Kingdom Office of Climate Change as background work to its report 'Climate Change: Financing Global Forests' (the Eliasch Review).
- Global Trends in Sustainable Energy Investment 2010: Analysis of Trends and Issues in the Finacning
- This report shows that in spite of the global economic downturn, investment in sustainable energy is still strong.
- Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth, Volume 1, Number 1, 2003
- Tunza is a magazine published by the UN Environment Programme about environmental issues from a youth perspective. This issue is about freshwater resources.
- Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth, Volume 4, Number 3, 2007
- Tunza is a UNEP magazine for and by young people. This issue is devoted to the value of forest ecosystems.
- UNEP Year Book 2009: New Science in Our Changing Environment
- This publication provides an overview of global and regional environmental issues policy decisions during 2009.