UNT Libraries - 8 Matching Results
- Capability and cost assessment of the major forest nations to measure and monitor their forest carbon
- According to the Executive Summary, the aims and objective of this report are to provide an assessment of national capacity and capability in 25 tropical countries for measuring and monitoring forest as a requirement for reporting on REDD under IPCC guidelines. This paper was commissioned by the United Kingdom Office of Climate Change as background work to its report 'Climate Change: Financing Global Forests' (the Eliasch Review).
- The Cost of Avoiding Deforestation: Update of the Report prepared for the Stern Review of the Economics of Climate Change
- According to the introduction, this report provides a global estimate of the cost of reducing the rate of deforestation.
- Dead Planet, Living Planet: Biodiversity and Ecosystem Restoration for Sustainable Development
- This report discusses some vital services that natural ecosystems contribute to human health and development.
- GEO Year Book 2006: An Overview of Our Changing Environment
- This publication describes major global environmental issues and policy decisions during 2006.
- Global Trends in Sustainable Energy Investment 2010: Analysis of Trends and Issues in the Finacning
- This report shows that in spite of the global economic downturn, investment in sustainable energy is still strong.
- Our Planet : Living Legacy - The future of forests
- Our Planet is a periodical magazine published by the United Nations Environment Programme. This issue is devoted to forestry, deforestation, and the sustainable use of forest products.
- Our Planet : Maintaining Momentum - Financing Action on Climate
- Our Planet is a periodical magazine published by the United Nations Environment Programme. This issue is devoted to solutions to financing sustainable development and climate change adaptation.
- Renewables 2010: Global Status Report
- This report describes economic trends in building the capacity of renewable energy in several countries.