UNT Libraries - Browse
- Capability and cost assessment of the major forest nations to measure and monitor their forest carbon
- According to the Executive Summary, the aims and objective of this report are to provide an assessment of national capacity and capability in 25 tropical countries for measuring and monitoring forest as a requirement for reporting on REDD under IPCC guidelines. This paper was commissioned by the United Kingdom Office of Climate Change as background work to its report 'Climate Change: Financing Global Forests' (the Eliasch Review).
- The Cost of Avoiding Deforestation: Update of the Report prepared for the Stern Review of the Economics of Climate Change
- According to the introduction, this report provides a global estimate of the cost of reducing the rate of deforestation.
- Renewables 2010: Global Status Report
- This report describes economic trends in building the capacity of renewable energy in several countries.
- Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth, Volume 3, Number 1, 2005
- Tunza is a magazine published by the UN Environment Programme about environmental issues from a youth perspective. This issue is about transportation, urban planning, waste management, and ecology.