UNT Libraries - 6 Matching Results
- An Analysis of the Seasonal Food Habits of Two Species of Texas Centrarchids
- This thesis explores the feeding habits of sunfish and bluegill in Texas lakes. Data gathered for this study is aimed to aid conservation of these pan fish by making a contribution toward a greater life history understanding of each species.
- Bottom Fauna of Lake Worth
- This thesis describes the vertical distribution, quality, and quantity of the fauna found at the bottom of Lake Worth in Texas.
- A Comparison of Exotic and Domestic Species in American Zoological Gardens and their Practical Educational Value
- This thesis presents a comparison of zoos and zoological gardens in the United States, Europe, and Asia. After an examination of these entities, the appeal and educational value of particular species is determined.
- A Net Plankton Survey of a Small Perennial Pond
- This thesis resulted from an examination of Lake Worth plankton in comparison to plankton found in similar bodies of water throughout the United States.
- Preliminary Report on the Status of the Mourning Dove in Throckmorton County, Texas
- This thesis presents the results of an examination conducted to determine the status of mourning doves in Throckmorton County, Texas.
- To Determine the Status of Sex Education of High School Seniors
- The average level of sexual knowledge and attitudes about sexual situations among surveyed high school seniors in Gregg County, Texas are presented in this thesis.