UNT Libraries - 9 Matching Results
- Are the Dress Manufacturers of Dallas, Texas, Meeting the Needs of the Tall Women?
- The purpose of the present study is to determine what per cent of dresses manufactured by Dallas dress manufacturers is produced to meet the needs of tall women.
- Ascorbic Acid and Vitamin A Content of Lunches Served Nursery School Children
- The present study was made in an attempt to determine what contributions the mid-morning feeding and the noon meal served children in a nursery school make toward the day's total intake of vitamin C and vitamin A.
- Ascorbic Acid Content of Frozen and Canned Fruits Before and After Preparation for Quantity Serving
- The present study was undertaken to compare the ascorbic acid content of canned and frozen fruits before and after preparation for quantity use.
- Carotene and Vitamin A Metabolism of College Women on Self-Selected Diets
- The object of this study is to determine the intake (in food) and output (in feces) of vitamin A and carotene of several groups of college women living in the Home Management House.
- The Copper and Iron Intake and Hemoglobin of Student Nurses
- The object of this study is to determine the effect, if any, of the copper and iron intake upon the hemoglobin levels of student nurses on self-chosen diets.
- Crude Fiber and Laxation of Young College Women on Self-Selected Diets
- The purpose of this study is to determine the amount of crude fiber in the diet and the laxation rate of college women consuming self-selected diets.
- Implications for the Homemaking Program Found in the Home Activities of Junior High School Girls
- The purposes of this study are these: (1) To determine the types of home activities carried on by junior high school girls; (2) To determine the time spent on these activities; (3) To determine the extent to which the activities are self-directed; (4) To point out some implications which these activities have for the school homemaking program.
- Iron and Copper Metabolism of Young College Women on Self-Selected Diets
- The object of this study is to determine the copper and iron intake in food and the output in the urine and feces of women students living in the Home Management House eating a self-selected diet.
- Nitrogen Metabolism of College Women on Self-Selected Diets
- The purpose of the present study is to determine the nitrogen intake and output (in both urine and feces) of two groups of Texas college women living in the Home Management House at North Texas State College.