UNT Libraries - Browse
- A Comparative Study of the Effects of Certain Visual Aids on Pupil Achievement in General Science
- This thesis presents the results of a study conducted to determine if visual aids impacted the general science capabilities of middle school students.
- The Concept of Tragedy and Tragicomedy as Revealed in the Plays of Beaumont and Fletcher
- This thesis is an analysis of the comic and tragicomic styles that are evident in plays written by Beaumont and Fletcher.
- Witchcraft in the Elizabethan Drama
- This thesis resulted from an examination of the influence of witchcraft superstitions upon Elizabethan-era dramas.