UNT Libraries - 4 Matching Results
- An Analytical Study of Basketball Shooting in Twenty Intercollegiate Basketball Games for Men in Selected Colleges in the Southwest Region of the United States During the Season of 1948-1949
- The investigator made an analytical study of basketball shooting in twenty intercollegiate basketball games for men in selected colleges in the southwest region of the United States during the season of 1948-1949.
- A Comparative Study of Health Knowledge and Health Practices of Athletes and Non-Athletes in Selected Class A Texas High Schools for the School Year of 1948-1949
- The investigator made a comparative study of the health knowledge and health practices of participants in interscholastic athletics for boys and non-participants in a selected number of class A Texas high schools during the school session of 1948-1949.
- A Comparative Study of the Required Physical Education Program for Men at North Texas State Teachers College and the Physical Training Program for Naval Aviation Cadets with a Proposed Physical Fitness Program for Men to Be Offered at North Texas State Teachers College
- "This comparative study of the required physical education program for men students offered by the North Texas State Teachers college and the physical training program offered to Naval aviation cadets was made to determine the type of additional training necessary for an adequate program at North Texas State Teachers College which will improve the physical condition of the men students."--1.
- The Development of an American Social Dance Program for Boude Storey Junior High School, Dallas, Texas
- The problem was to develop, as one phase of physical education, a program of American social dance suitable to contribute to the needs and interests of the students of Boude Storey Junior High School, Dallas, Texas.